Planning a funeral immediately following the death of a family member can be a difficult process. Death is a time of great sorrow, but it can also be a time of emotional confusion and financial strain. Arranging your funeral ahead of time is a caring gesture and creates a caring legacy that your family will appreciate.
While most families choose to take advantage of the economic benefits of pre-paying for their funeral services, pre-arrangement does not have to cost a dime. In addition to taking the burden of making arrangements off of your loved ones, by pre-planning your services, you control exactly how your final arrangements will be presented.
Why pre-plan your funeral?
- Saves your family the strain of trying to determine what you would have wanted.
- Allows you to make decisions without being governed by emotions.
- Creates a caring legacy for your family and a personalized service to celebrate your life the way you wanted.
- It costs nothing to simply pre-plan and leaves a clear set of instructions outlining your wishes.
Why pre-fund your funeral?
- The average cost of a funeral doubles every ten years; no other investments increase as quickly.
- People that pre-fund their own services spend 30% less than their families would spend at the time of need because there is no “emotional overspending”.
- Locks in today’s price of the funeral so your family owes nothing at the time of death.
- Affordable options and interest-free payment plans are available to meet any budget.
- Pre-funding of your funeral is Medicaid-Approved and protects your assets.
Ready to get started? Schedule a meeting with one of our funeral directors. They will guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.