Obituaries » Susan Marie Behnchen Maroulis
Susan Marie Behnchen Maroulis, 75, of Goodview, went home to be with the Lord on Sunday, June 13, 2021. She was the daughter of the late Eggert Charles Behnchen and Clara Carter Behnchen.
Known to many as “SueSue,” she was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who was passionate in her relationship with God and shared her faith with many .
Susan is survived by her husband of 54 years, Robert Costas Maroulis; her daughters, Daina Larson (Thomas) and Amy Carroll (Todd); her son, Robert Maroulis; as well as her six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
A celebration of Susan’s life will be conducted at Jackson Memorial Baptist Church in Chesapeake, Virginia at 11:00AM on Saturday, June 19, 2021.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks donations be made in her memory to the American Cancer Society.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
June 19, 2021
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Grief in children: colorful ways to help children deal with life and death July 28, 2021
- New Ownership at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory May 26, 2021
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021
- Understanding Veterans Burial Benefits January 13, 2021