Obituaries » Sandra Gail Mills Snelling
Sandra Gail Mills Snelling, 68, of Bedford, passed away on Sunday, May 30, 2021 surrounded by her family. She was born on January 28, 1953 to the late Ralph Earnest Mills and Mary Elizabeth Hall Mills. In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband, Peter M. Snelling and brother, Robert Mills.
Sandra loved her family. She was an avid Nascar fan. She also was a member of the VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Sandra loved her country and supported both Tunnels to Towers and the Wounded Warrior Project.
She is survived by her daughter, Michelle Behrns and husband, Bob; brothers, Wayne Mills and Paul Mills; sisters, Wanda Mills and Janice Mills; uncle, Raymond Hall; special friend, Pam Early and numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
Memorial Contributions may be made to either Tunnels to Towers or the Wounded Warrior Project.
There will be no services at this time.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Grief in children: colorful ways to help children deal with life and death July 28, 2021
- New Ownership at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory May 26, 2021
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021
- Understanding Veterans Burial Benefits January 13, 2021