Obituaries » Robert A. Lowe
Robert Allen Lowe, 80, of Huddleston passed away on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at his residence with his wife Linda Gibson by his side.
Born in Bristol, Virginia, he was the son of the late Nathan and Helen Lowe, he is preceded in death by his son: Nathan and 3 brothers (Darryl, Sonny, and David).
In addition to his wife, Linda, he is survived by a sister, Carol Ann Lowe; a brother, Hal K. Lowe; stepson, Michael Gibson; stepdaughter, Dawn R. Gibson; three step grandchildren and 5 step great grandchildren.
Robert proudly served his country in the United States Army during the Vietnam War earning a Bronze Star.
Condolences & Tributes
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
- Virtual funerals, etiquette and grieving: 16 steps to healing September 15, 2021
- Grief in children: colorful ways to help children deal with life and death July 28, 2021