Obituaries » Rick Supry
Our dear friend and brother in Christ has left his earthly home to go to his heavenly home. Rick Supry, 66, passed at home surrounded by his loved ones.
He was a very unique and special person. He was a very humble man and would go out of his way to do anything for anyone. HE was loved by anyone who met him. He took very good care of his fiancé, Jerri Ann Clements, who he dearly loved.
Rick was preceded in death by late wife of 33 years, Linda Supry, his mother, Jeannette Supry and father, Richard Supry. As well as his brother, Dean Supry and a sister, Sharon Supry all of Vermont.
He is survived by these two sons, Scott Supry (Stephanie) and Jason Supry both of Vermont; two sisters, Linda Louise and Lynette Chinnette; two brothers, Daniel Supry and Author Supry, all of Vermont; five grandchildren; numerous nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles.
We want to thank Dr. Tibbs and Hospice of Lynchburg.
Jerry will be receiving guests at her home, Friday, f November 26, 2021, from 5 p.m.to 8 p.m.
In lieu of flowers please consider donations for final expenses to Jerri Clements, 124 Camp Avenue, Lynchburg, VA 24501.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
- Virtual funerals, etiquette and grieving: 16 steps to healing September 15, 2021
- Grief in children: colorful ways to help children deal with life and death July 28, 2021