Obituaries » Richard Harmon Wine
Richard Harmon Wine, 86, formerly of Littlestown, PA, died Sunday, February 28, 2021 at Runk & Pratt Assisted Living in Lynchburg, VA. Born October 28, 1934 in Hampstead, MD, he was the son of the late Cletus H. and Ruth A. (Harmon) Wine and the beloved husband of 64 years to Nancy L. (Miller) Wine.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Heart Association.
Condolences & Tributes
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021
- Understanding Veterans Burial Benefits January 13, 2021
- 4 Bucket List Resolutions to Welcome 2021 January 7, 2021
- How (and Why!) to Write Your Own Obituary November 4, 2020