Obituaries » Patricia Moore Ferguson
Patricia Moore Ferguson, 77, of Lynchburg, Virginia, passed away on November 15, 2021. She was the wife of Charles Ferguson for 40 years.
She was born on February 28, 1944, in Stonewall, VA. a daughter of the late Robert C. Moore and Helen Viar Lipscomb.
She retired from AMG, Inc. in 2016. In addition to her husband Charles, she is survived by her two sons, Bryan Hannell, and Jon Hannell, and his wife Lisa. Also surviving are three stepchildren, Charles Ferguson and his wife Margie, Martha Stycos, and Anne Ferguson. Pat is survived by a sister, Marie Staton, and a brother, Eddie Lipscomb and his wife Debbie, four nieces, eight grandchildren, and twelve great-grandchildren.
Above all, ‘Granny Pat’ was devoted to her family, and the AMG Family. She planned & made sure that every celebration, birthday, holiday, & many family trips were fun and memorable. Pat will be greatly missed by all she touched.
Per Patricia’s request no service will be conducted.
In lieu of flowers, please consider making memorial contributions to :Centra Foundation
HVI Fund 1920 Atherholt Rd., Lynchburg, VA 24501
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
- Virtual funerals, etiquette and grieving: 16 steps to healing September 15, 2021
- Grief in children: colorful ways to help children deal with life and death July 28, 2021
- New Ownership at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory May 26, 2021