Obituaries » Mary Tucker
Mary Helen Gryder Tucker, 92, of Lynchburg, died Monday, March 1, 2021.
She is survived by her daughter Melinda McConville (Sam). Her survivors also include many grandchildren and a host of other relatives.
At this time there are no services scheduled.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Charles E. Wilbun
March 25, 2021
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021
- Understanding Veterans Burial Benefits January 13, 2021
- 4 Bucket List Resolutions to Welcome 2021 January 7, 2021
- How (and Why!) to Write Your Own Obituary November 4, 2020