Obituaries » Marcus Lee Barbour
Marcus Lee Barbour departed this life on June 13, 2021 at Lynchburg General Hospital. Born on October 20, 1970 in Lynchburg, Virginia. He was the son of the Rodger Barbour and Brenda Reynolds. In addition to his father, he was preceded in death by his grandparents and several aunts and uncles.
Marcus enjoyed being outside and doing his own projects. He was always willing to lend a hand to those in need. He lost his battle to cancer after a long fight. He will be terribly missed by many and loved by all.
He is survived by his daughter, Tara Barbour; mother, Brenda Reynolds; and sister, Beverley McCracken (James); nephew, Devin Barbour.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
June 23, 2021
June 18, 2021
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Grief in children: colorful ways to help children deal with life and death July 28, 2021
- New Ownership at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory May 26, 2021
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021
- Understanding Veterans Burial Benefits January 13, 2021