Obituaries » Lura Jeanette Wells
Lura Jeanette Wells, 36, of Madison Heights passed away Sunday, April 4, 2021.
Lura was born December 29, 1984 in Asheville, North Carolina a daughter of the late Ralph Wells and Mary Jane Wells. In addition to her mother, she is survived by her step-father Frank James of Madison Heights.
The family will receive friends from 5:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 8, 2021 at Tharp Funeral Home in Madison Heights.
A Memorial Service for Jeanette will be held at 2:00 p.m. Friday, April 9, 2021 at Elon Presbyterian Church with the Rev. Barry Tucker officiating.
Condolences & Tributes
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021
- Understanding Veterans Burial Benefits January 13, 2021
- 4 Bucket List Resolutions to Welcome 2021 January 7, 2021
- How (and Why!) to Write Your Own Obituary November 4, 2020