Obituaries » Judith H. Pouyan
A private memorial service will be held per Judith’s request. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to the Alan B. Pearson Cancer center, 1701 Thomson Dr, Lynchburg, VA 24501.
Judith H. Pouyan, 75, went to be with her lord and savior, on Wednesday September 8, 2021, after a short battle with cancer. She was born March 18, 1946, to Mary Ann Hamlett and the late Garland Hamlett. She was also preceded in death by a brother, Morris Hamlett.
She leaves to cherish her memory her children: Carlton Brooks and his wife Gwendolyn. Angela Curran and Jeff Seymore, grandchildren, Theodore Curran, Joshua Brooks, Jeremy Brooks, and Justin Brooks; a great-grandson, Alex Curran, her sister, Faye Wells. As well as a niece, nephews, and her devoted friends Gigi Mullins and Janet Long.
Judith, retired from Kroger after 40 years of service and was a charter member of Heritage Baptist Church. She will be remembered for her dedication and loyalty to her family and friends.
No service will be held per Judith’s request.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to the Alan B. Pearson Cancer center, 1701 Thomson Dr, Lynchburg, VA 24501.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
JEAN D SAUNDERS
September 16, 2021
Jack and Merle Slusher
September 12, 2021
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Virtual funerals, etiquette and grieving: 16 steps to healing September 15, 2021
- Grief in children: colorful ways to help children deal with life and death July 28, 2021
- New Ownership at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory May 26, 2021
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021