Obituaries » Janice A. Wade
Janice A. Wade, 74, of Forest passed away Wednesday, March 31, 2021. She was the wife of Lawrence L. Wade for 55 years.
Janice is survived by her sister, Lynn Mason (Everett) of Forest; nieces, Cathy Beason and Kimberly Kusserow, also surviving are great-niece Stephanie Figgett and great-nephew Austin Kusserow.
She was preceded in death by her daughter, Lisa Ann, a brother, Jimmy Anderson and her twin sister, Jean Hardy.
Janice was always smiling, had a deep faith and encouraged other people in their faith. Janice loved people and animals, especially her dog, Penny.
Anyone that knew Janice, will also know that she understood the Covid restrictions might make some uncomfortable attending. Her feeling is that you are always in her heart and she will always be in yours.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 11 a.m. at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, with the Rev. Duane Gregory officiating.
For those wishing to make memorial contributions, the family would like you to consider Lynchburg Humane Society, St Jude’s Research Hospital or Centra Hospice.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021
- Understanding Veterans Burial Benefits January 13, 2021
- 4 Bucket List Resolutions to Welcome 2021 January 7, 2021
- How (and Why!) to Write Your Own Obituary November 4, 2020