Obituaries » Frank Wendell Brandon
Frank Wendell Brandon, 92, of Lynchburg, formerly of Whittier, California passed away Sunday, January 24, 2021. He was the husband of Lila Brandon.
Frank was born July 2, 1928 in Butler, Pennsylvania a son of the late Francis James Brandon and Beulah Fowler Brandon. Frank honorably served his country in the U.S. Army and was retired as a Vice-President with Western Air Corporation
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his children: Paul Brandon and his wife Kim of Lynchburg, Marcia Monteverde and her husband Al of Pittsburgh, PA, Laurie Quest of Pittsburgh, PA, and Chris Brandon of Los Angeles, CA, one sister Barbara Hughes of Butler, PA, nine grandchildren, and eighteen great-grandchildren.
The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date.
In lieu of flowers please make memorial contributions to Boonsboro Presbyterian Church.
Condolences & Tributes
January 31, 2021
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021
- Understanding Veterans Burial Benefits January 13, 2021
- 4 Bucket List Resolutions to Welcome 2021 January 7, 2021
- How (and Why!) to Write Your Own Obituary November 4, 2020