Obituaries » Diana H. Anderson
Diana H. Anderson passed away quietly at her home in Westminster Canterbury on November 20, 2021.
Born in NJ, July 2, 1932, graduated high school from West Orange High School and attended secretarial college for two years. She last worked at Randolph-Macon Woman’s College as Administrative Assistant to the Alumnae Director.
She enjoyed music of all kinds, and an avid reader. She and husband Donald enjoyed cruising and traveling.
She was predeceased by her husband Donald C. Anderson. Diana will be sorely missed by her sister Wally Geiger, Lancaster, PA, sister in law Pat Hofheinz, Moneta, VA, 15 nieces and nephews and multiple great nieces and nephews.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
- Virtual funerals, etiquette and grieving: 16 steps to healing September 15, 2021
- Grief in children: colorful ways to help children deal with life and death July 28, 2021
- New Ownership at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory May 26, 2021