Obituaries » Carol Lynn Blumenfeld
Carol Lynn Blumenfeld, 75, of Bedford, VA passed away on September 8, 2021. Born on June 29, 1946, in Baltimore, MD. She was the daughter of the late Richard and Violet Mckamey. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Siegmund Blumenfeld and one son, Gregory Blumenfeld.
Carol enjoyed camping, crafting, gardening, and crocheting. She loved spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and her beloved service dog Monty.
She is survived by her two sons, Jeffrey (Laura) Blumenfeld, Robert (Tina) Blumenfeld; grandchildren, Ashley Thompson (Jeffrey), Miranda Blumenfeld, Allison Blumenfeld, Jessica Blumenfeld, Brittney Blumenfeld; great-grandchildren, Adeline Blumenfeld, Jackson Thompson, Maddox Thompson; brother, Richard (Brenda) Mckamey, and daughter-in-law, Gina Blumenfeld.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
September 12, 2021
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Virtual funerals, etiquette and grieving: 16 steps to healing September 15, 2021
- Grief in children: colorful ways to help children deal with life and death July 28, 2021
- New Ownership at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory May 26, 2021
- Financial Assistance for COVID Related Funerals Available April 12 April 7, 2021
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021