Obituaries » Brian K. Odle
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Brian K. Odle passed away Thursday, February 11, 2021 at his residence. He was born November 18, 1971 to the late Roscoe and Ernestine Odle. In addition to his parents, he is preceded in death by two brothers, Ernest Odle, Roscoe A. Odle and nephew, Vearl Locklear.
Brian is survived by a loving sister, Lavena Odle, brother, Reese Odle, and other nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
Brian enjoyed listening to music on his headphones, watching people playing video games, and complaining about his arthritis pain.
A memorial service will be held at a later date. In honor of Brian that family has requested you to offer contributions to the funeral by clicking on the link below.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- The Benefits of Creative Therapy for Grief February 8, 2021
- Understanding Veterans Burial Benefits January 13, 2021
- 4 Bucket List Resolutions to Welcome 2021 January 7, 2021
- How (and Why!) to Write Your Own Obituary November 4, 2020
- Food and Feelings: the effects of comfort foods during stress September 30, 2020