Veterans Administration Web Site
Virginia State Anatomical Program
Hospice of the Hills
The Division of Motor Vehicles
- Once at their home page, go to the Citizen Services, located on the left. That will take you to a list of important things you need to consider when a friend or relative dies.
Social Security Administration
- On the left hand side of their home page, you will see the link for survivors.
The Official U.S. Government Site for People with Medicare
- Find everything you need to know about medicare, medicaid, long term care and more.
- a Center for Grieving Children, 2102 Rivermont Avenue, Lynchburg, VA 24503
Empower Counseling, PC
- Counseling for women and adolescent girls. Located in the lower level of James River Counseling at 1120 McConville Road Suite B, 434-237-4652
- Trish McCoy Kessler, LPC, firstname.lastname@example.org